UrthBox Subscription Box Review
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Click here for more information.
UrthBox is a monthly subscription box filled with full-sized healthy snacks and beverages. You can choose from Classic, Gluten Free, Vegan, or Diet boxes. This review is for the small Classic box.
I love food, and I love subscription boxes. They’re like receiving a surprise gift in the mail every month. I was excited when I was offered a free UrthBox to review, and couldn’t wait to receive the package.
It arrived in a box with the UrthBox logo, so I knew immediately what the package was. I excitedly opened it and quickly snapped some pictures before my family and I devoured much of the contents.
The box contained (*I’m linking to the products for more information about ingredients, etc., but the sizes received were as pictured above):
- Mrs. Thinster’s Cake Batter Cookie Thins
- Ginny Minis Coconut Oatmeal Bliss
- Simply Chopped Pistachio Almond Snack Bar
- Big Slice Kettle Cooked Apples with Raspberry, Hibiscus, and Green Coffee Extract
- Cinnamon-Honey Oat Gluten Free ArrowBar
- Earnest Eats Power Grains and Flax Chewy Granola Bar
- Loacker Vanille Wafers
- Milton’s Gluten Free Crispy Sea Salt Baked Crackers
- Black Forest Organic Gummy Worms
- Chef’s Cut Real Steak Jerky
- Unique Splits Pretzels
- Sapp Birch Water (Original)
- Cafix All Natural Instant Beverage
I shared the box with my family, and there was something for everyone. My favorite were the Thinsters Cake Batter flavored Cookie Thins and the Loacker Vanille Wafers. Oh, my.
The Birch Water was different – I drank the whole bottle, but I think I’d prefer a flavored version. The bag of baked crackers was open at the bottom, but they weren’t stale. I believe it must have happened during shipping, so I didn’t complain.
I would buy many of the products in the box again, so I’m very pleased with it overall. It’s a great way to find and try new products. With four different box types, four different sizes, and three different payment tiers, there’s something for every budget and diet.
If you’re interested in trying UrthBox for yourself, get $10 off your first box here!
Have you ever tried UrthBox? Do you subscribe to any subscription boxes?