Kids Space from Brentwood Home Review and Coupon
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links at no extra cost to you. I received the products free for the purposes of this review.
When I was approached by Brentwood Home to review some of their products, I jumped at the chance after learning more about them. Based in Southern California, Brentwood Home exhibits California’s environmental standards by using a combination of organic, non-toxic, and natural materials with no chemical retardants, phthalates, ozone depleters, or heavy metals. Read more about their story here. “Healthy, luxurious home essentials at honest prices, handcrafted just for you, made in California and shipped to your doorstep.” Rest easy knowing that you and your family are sleeping on healthy materials. If you’d like to shop their products, use code OURHOME for a 10% Brentwood Home Coupon.
- Filled with nontoxic polyurethane and gel memory foam
- Has a plush, hugging sensation, so your child feels cradled and secure
- A perfect place for your child’s “me” time, where they can read, snooze, create, and relax
Both of my kids LOVE this lounger. They drag it around the house and use it for sitting, relaxing, playing with toys, and anything else they can think of. It has a handle to make it easy to move around. The cover is removable for easy washing (important when kids are using it!), and it can be machine washed on the gentle cycle. You can also get free name embroidery on every lounger to make it extra special.
- For the health-conscious parent who wants the most natural night’s sleep for their child
- Filled with a mixture of silky smooth kapok, plus the texture of all natural latex for extra supportive resilience
- Kapok has the smoothness of silk and fluffiness of cotton while also being sustainable, non-toxic, and pesticide free
- The 100% organic cotton cover is detailed with a delicate plaid pattern for a playful touch
- Has a slim/low profile design perfect for children
This pillow is larger than a toddler pillow but smaller than a regular adult pillow. It’s not too stiff and is perfect for snuggling and getting comfy. I love that I can feel confident letting my kids use this pillow, without worrying about them inhaling toxins.